BRAGA (10 Km) – The Roman ruins of Bracara Augusta, the city was founded by the emperor August between the 3rd and 4th years of our era, becoming the capital of the province of Gallaecia in the III century.
- The Cathedral is its treasure.
- The Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte and Sameiro.
BARCELOS (17 Km) – Medieval city, rich in crafts and the pottery museum.
GUIMARÃES (26 Km) – The castle that was built in the X century by order of the Countess Mumadona, to defend the town and the monastery she founded, against attacks by the Moors.
PONTE DE LIMA (17 Km) – The oldest village in Portugal.
PORTO (55 Km) – Cultural and monumental city.
GÊRES (50 Km) – National park with landscapes of singular beauty.
PLACES FOR PRACTICE OF SPORTS AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES:
- Palmeira Aerodrome (6 km) – Karting;
- Ponte de Lima golf course (15 km);
- River beach in Prado (5 km) – Canoeing.